- What about parking and security?
Twin Oaks House & Garden Estate offers plenty of parking without carpooling for over 300 guests. Security is present at Twin Oaks House & Garden Estate.
- Can I decorate the grounds or are there any restrictions?
We highly encourage the use of decorations (see photo gallery) with our design team. We make each wedding celebration truly unique. Candles are allowed (fully enclosed flame) inside the Tented Reception Pavilion. We do not allow any stapling, nailing, tacking, or taping.
Use of zip ties and florist wire is applicable. You can bring bird seed, real or silk rose petals, and rice or eco rice, but please keep the sparklers at home.
- What does Coordination include?
There are three meetings at Twin Oaks House & Garden Estate:
- First Meeting: Organized bride
- Meeting Two: Design & menus, plus questions and answers
- Meeting Three: Drawing of site plans, review all paperwork, make changes, final guest counts. Have a lot a fun!
- Do I (or my family) arrive to the venue on my wedding day to set-up?
Twin Oaks House & Garden Estate is a full service venue. All of your décor items (sign in book, cake cutters favors etc.) are checked in on your rehearsal day, and our design team will do all the work for you! (You can create a mock table and we will repeat it).